How starting each Monday morning with a cup of coffee and boodleAI emails led to a $10,000 gift.
Establishing the Code of Support Foundation (
- General Salisbury linked his extensive social network with the platform and watched as boodleAI recommended nearly 400 of his contacts as likely supporters of CoSF.
- Within a half hour, General Salisbury used the system to generate ten messages to ten potential donors he never thought about reaching out to before. He personalized each message and pressed send.
- With no upfront costs except the small amount of
timeinvested logging in and personalizing the potential donors he never thought about reaching out to before. He personalized each message and pressed send.
- By the end of the day, one of the ten contacts he reached out to
donated$500 to CoSF
- Delighted by the quick result, the General decided to start each Monday morning with a cup of coffee and boodleAI emails.
- One month later, a $10,000 check was mailed to CoSF from a donor that boodleAI had recommended and that General Salisbury had contacted through the portal.
With no upfront costs except the small amount of time I invested logging in and personalizing the emails that the system drafted for me, the ROI is infinite for us.General Salisbury, Chairman, Code of Support Foundation
Although the Chairman has spent nearly eight years mining his network for donors, his ever growing digital rolodex still had hidden gems to be discovered. Not only did boodleAI’s machine learning algorithms prospect on behalf of General Salisbury saving him time and money, the system ultimately earned CoSF new,