How boodleAI Helps Nonprofits with Fundraising Shortfalls (Plus NET 180)
Nonprofits across the nation are confronting the reality of lost revenue from canceled events and shortfalls in fundraising. Because boodleAI’s predictive analytics supports the fundraising efforts of dozens of nonprofits, we are being repeatedly asked how boodleAI can help nonprofits mitigate those lost donations. We thought other nonprofits might be interested in the answer we’re providing our customers, as well as an offer we’re making available to help nonprofits raise funds to support their mission — and to keep those funds available for mission during these turbulent times.
How can boodleAI help mitigate fundraising shortfalls
Nonprofits have two main options (1) acquire new donors through email or direct mail (channels that do not require face to face contact), or (2) re-engage with lapsed or current donors for additional donations. For either option, boodleAI can help nonprofits fundraise smarter and better, and with less time and effort.
Email Solicitation for New Donors: Nonprofits may want to solicit existing email distribution lists for donations (most likely to exist when a nonprofit has a large pool of supporters, volunteers, or members that have not yet donated). boodleAI could:
- Help nonprofits predict who in an email list is a likely high-value donor and should be engaged with more targeted outreach to maximize fundraising outcomes;
- Help nonprofits predict what is the appropriate ask amount for each first-time donor prospect by building predictive models based upon previous donors and their first-time donations;
- Help nonprofits predict what email campaigns are most likely to resonate with a particular prospect by building predictive models based upon who donated to previous particular email campaigns.
Direct Mail Solicitation for New Donors: Nonprofits may choose to send direct mail pieces to acquire new donors from a direct mail list. boodleAI could:
- Reduce the costs of direct mail campaigns while increasing the ROI from such campaigns by predicting who is most likely to respond, thereby helping nonprofits reduce the number of pieces sent to nonrespondents.
- Help nonprofits predict who in a direct list is a likely high-value donor and should be engaged with more targeted outreach to maximize fundraising outcomes;
- Help nonprofits predict what is the appropriate ask amount for each first-time donor prospect by building predictive models based upon previous donors and their first-time donations.
Re-engagement with Lapsed or Current Donors: Nonprofits may try to reactivate lapsed donors or re-engage with current donors for additional gifts. boodleAI could:
- Help nonprofits predict which lapsed donors are most likely to be reactivated by building predictive models using current donors;
- Help nonprofits predict which donors have the most capacity and affinity for additional gift-giving;
- Help nonprofits predict which method of outreach would resonate best with a previous donor in order to make an additional ask.
boodleAI’s Founders have a long history of service on nonprofit boards and built boodleAI with the belief that technology could help nonprofits better connect with the people who are passionate about their cause. As a team, we’ve always been dedicated to service and giving back to our community and customers (see our 5-4-3-2-1 Pledge).
We understand that many nonprofits face uncertain times ahead. In order to do our part, we’re announcing the NET 180 Offer: any nonprofit that raises less than $10 million a year can sign up for a boodleAI license up to $10,000 a year in price on NET 180 terms — in other words, nonprofits can use boodleAI for 6 months before any payment is due. This NET 180 offer allows nonprofits to use their available funds for their mission instead of fundraising, all while enjoying the benefits of boodleAI to further their fundraising. As with all boodleAI licenses, the NET 180 Program comes with a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee and access to a dedicated (and awesome if we say so ourselves) customer success team.*
For more information about NET 180, please contact [email protected].
boodleAI finds a nonprofit’s best donors in any prospect list. It leverages proven AI/machine learning to rapidly model the untapped data sitting in nonprofits, along with billions of third party data points, to help nonprofits achieve significant lifts in donor acquisition, engagement, and retention rates through predictive analytics.
*Note that the NET 180 offer cannot be combined with any other special offers.