About This Role
boodleAI is looking for a motivated self-starter ready to make a big impact on a company primed for growth. Your most powerful weapon is storytelling and your creative writing is stellar. You will be able to manage multiple projects, taking feedback from many sources. You’re detail oriented, able to manage other’s expectations while also thinking big picture, able to rise above the grind and consider the long-term. You will have the confidence to be heard, the curiosity to explore, and the humility to be wrong.
You will be expected to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans with measured campaign results to determine ROI. You will assist in the production of digital marketing content for multiple target verticals, oversee social media management, and coordinate special events or promotions.
This is a leadership role with a clear path for departmental growth. This position requires the experience to tell the cutting-edge and complex story of AI-powered predictive analytics and its impact on various industries.
The ideal candidate must…
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in technology, SaaS, or technology enabled service companies.
- Understand the challenges specific to technology license sales that include comprehensive customer success support.
- Be equipped to shift gears and work at a quick pace.
- Have proven results as a marketing professional. You will be required to share examples of your work.
- Have direct involvement in amplifying brand awareness.
- Be comfortable making data-driven decisions when developing marketing campaigns.
- Have excellent project management and communication skills. Again we are remote, and need to know you can manage your time effectively.
Reports to: VP, Experience
Location: boodleAI is a fully remote company with resources spread throughout the country and a company hub in Tysons, VA.
boodleAI in a hyphenated nutshell
We are a VC-backed, AI-powered, people-focused, predictive analytics platform. Which is just a fancy way to say, we’re like a magic 8-ball for finding an organization’s best audience. It’s decidedly so!
Who We Are Looking For
boodleAI is a unique blend of personalities with a wide-range of perspectives. All team members are willing to contribute anywhere there is a need, regardless of area of responsibility. Being a remote team we are looking for a person that is self-motivated, open-minded, and looking to make a difference on this journey. This formula has helped make us the most connected, remote, company any of us have been a part of.
We’re a tight knit group, doing amazing things, with:
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to question.
- A well-rounded understanding of modern communication techniques.
- An interest in building and improving company culture.
- A genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great experiences.