Account Executive (Sales)
Specific to your role, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive Product Sales and Deliver Key Outcomes: You will cultivate a sales pipeline through a mix of proactive prospecting and the development of qualified inbound opportunities. This will be achieved via phone, email, social media, etc. This central responsibility will lead to identifying growth opportunities and revenue, which is a key success measure for the Sales Team.
- Execute a Dynamic Sales Process: You will implement a streamlined sales process that is data-driven and leverages technology. This will require a high degree of sales professionalism, speed, and superb CRM hygiene. You will be an advocate for new customer accounts and work independently and across the organization to communicate opportunities that align interests and deliver value to the customer.
- Achieve Goals: Your day-to-day will include researching opportunities, analyzing initiatives, and developing the plan to achieve individual and sales team goals. As the AE, you will own the opportunity and be responsible for its success.
About the boodleAI Sales Team:
- We are responsible for continued new business growth across the sales lifecycle.
- We value building relationships with our customers by understanding their unique goals and demonstrating how boodleAI’s platform provides value specific to their business.
- We are dedicated to every potential customer’s success, and we address challenges quickly and creatively with the utmost integrity.
- We are a data-driven organization that applies industry best practices to the sales process.
- We are very close as a company—we work together, we have fun together, and we value each other’s ideas and input.
Reports to: VP, Sales
Location: boodleAI is a fully remote company with resources spread throughout the country and a company hub in Tysons, VA.
boodleAI in a hyphenated nutshell
We are a VC-backed, AI-powered, people-focused, predictive analytics platform. Which is just a fancy way to say, we’re like a magic 8-ball for finding an organization’s best audience. It’s decidedly so!
Who We Are Looking For
boodleAI is a unique blend of personalities with a wide-range of perspectives. All team members are willing to contribute anywhere there is a need, regardless of area of responsibility. Being a remote team we are looking for a person that is self-motivated, open-minded, and looking to make a difference on this journey. This formula has helped make us the most connected, remote, company any of us have been a part of.
We’re a tight knit group, doing amazing things, with:
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to question.
- A well-rounded understanding of modern communication techniques.
- An interest in building and improving company culture.
- A genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great experiences.