About This Role
boodleAI is currently looking for an Integration Engineer for a contract position. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive integration experience who can help us design and implement complex system integrations. You will be responsible for developing the necessary scripts and software to ensure seamless communication between our AI solutions and other software applications. Market compensation for the ideal candidate. Full time work location may be remote.
- Develop and maintain high-quality software integrations with third-party solutions.
- Write and maintain scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Work closely with our partners to understand their software and ensure successful integrations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify integration needs and devise solutions.
- Test integrations thoroughly to ensure their reliability and stability.
- Maintain existing integrations by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create documentation and manuals for users and developers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in software development or a related field.
- Experience in system integration, API design, and development specifically in cloud based environments, like AWS or GCP.
- Strong understanding of databases and SQL and bonus points for knowledge of AI systems and architectures.
- Proficient in modern programming languages such as Scala and/or Python.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
boodleAI in a hyphenated nutshell
We are a VC-backed, SaaS platform in the generative AI space that provides GPT-powered decision-making for sales, marketing, and fundraising. We combine a GPT Agent on top of our own set of insights and the customer’s own data to help customers answer very specific questions about sales, marketing, and fundraising that neither ChatGPT nor a CRM can.
Location: boodleAI is a fully remote company with resources spread throughout the country and a company hub in Tysons, VA.
Who We Are Looking For
boodleAI is a unique blend of personalities with a wide-range of perspectives. All team members are willing to contribute anywhere there is a need, regardless of area of responsibility. Being a remote team we are looking for a person that is self-motivated, open-minded, and looking to make a difference on this journey. This formula has helped make us the most connected fully-remote company any of us have been a part of.
We are a tight knit group, doing amazing things, with:
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to question.
- A well-rounded understanding of modern communication techniques.
- An interest in building and improving company culture.
- A genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great experiences.
Learn more about us at boodle.ai or take the plunge and submit your resume to [email protected].
boodleAI is an equal opportunity employer