boodleAI is currently looking for multiple Senior Front End Engineers with experience in React and Next.js for a 3 month contract position with the option for full-time status if everyone likes each other. We are a flexible, remote team, working at an extreme pace. We are taking a unique approach in building an AI ecosystem that is not clearly obvious on our website. The single most important thing to our success will be the experience. Every detail matters and that’s where you come in!
The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive responsive web application development experience; has advanced technical skills in a production environment; and a solid understanding of best practices when designing and maintaining front end architectures. Market compensation for the ideal candidate.
- React 18
- Next.js 12+
- TypeScript 4+
- CSS (without applying a library such as Tailwind)
- Ant Design
- Redux Toolkit
- Responsive/mobile web app experience
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A thick skin and willingness to be uncomfortable in debate and task requirements
- A laser focus on the task at hand even if it doesn’t always make sense at the moment
- 5-10 years of development experience, or equivalent combination of post grad education and/or internship experience
- Experience collaborating effectively with a variety of business and engineering stakeholders
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- Passion for growth, sales, and company expansion
- Relevant degree/training with strong technical component
boodleAI in a hyphenated nutshell
We are a VC-backed, SaaS platform in the generative AI space that empowers GPT-powered decision-making for sales, marketing, and fundraising. We help our users answer very specific questions with a team of AI assistants that neither ChatGPT nor a CRM can do alone.
Location: boodleAI is a fully remote company with resources spread throughout the country and a company hub in Tysons, VA.
Who We Are Looking For
boodleAI is a unique blend of personalities with a wide-range of perspectives. All team members are willing to contribute anywhere there is a need, regardless of area of responsibility. Being a remote team we are looking for a person that is self-motivated, open-minded, and looking to make a difference on this journey. This formula has helped make us the most connected fully-remote company any of us have been a part of.
We are a tight knit group, doing amazing things, with:
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to question.
- A well-rounded understanding of modern communication techniques.
- An interest in building and improving company culture.
- A genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great experiences.
Learn more about us at boodle.ai or take the plunge and submit your resume to [email protected].
boodleAI is an equal opportunity employer