Customer Training & Support Manager
About This Role
boodleAI is looking for a Customer Support superstar to become the founding member of our Training and Support team. In this unique opportunity, you will manage, build and scale our training and support resources to meet the needs of our growing portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Own all Self-Service Resources for our Clients
- Build and Evolve our Customer Help Center to meet the changing needs of our client base
- Generate and produce written & video training content for new platform users
- Work closely with our Product Team to communicate new releases, bug fixes, and platform enhancements
- Manage and Scale Technical Support Offerings
- Resolve incoming Technical Support requests (Primarily Live Chat, some Email/Phone Support)
- With guidance from the VP, Customer Success, build scalable processes & SOPs for Incoming Support Requests
- Partner with Engineering to develop SOPs for bug reporting, tracking and communication of resolution
- Partner with CSMs to address trends in customer concerns, improve customer health and minimize churn risk
Specific to your role, your responsibilities will include:
- 2+ years of Customer Support Experience – You’ve successfully worked on and/or supervised a customer facing team
- Genuine Curiosity – You strive to learn how things work and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in the process
- Drive & Ambition – As the founding member of this team, we want someone who is looking to grow with us
- A customer-first mentality and enthusiasm for your craft
- CRM experience (ideally – experience with Hubspot)
Reports to: VP, Customer Success
Location: boodleAI is a fully remote company with resources spread throughout the country and a company hub in Tysons, VA.
boodleAI in a hyphenated nutshell
We are a VC-backed, AI-powered, people-focused, predictive analytics platform. Which is just a fancy way to say, we’re like a magic 8-ball for finding an organization’s best audience. It’s decidedly so!
Who We Are Looking For
boodleAI is a unique blend of personalities with a wide-range of perspectives. All team members are willing to contribute anywhere there is a need, regardless of area of responsibility. Being a remote team we are looking for a person that is self-motivated, open-minded, and looking to make a difference on this journey. This formula has helped make us the most connected, remote, company any of us have been a part of.
We’re a tight knit group, doing amazing things, with:
- A desire to learn.
- A willingness to question.
- A well-rounded understanding of modern communication techniques.
- An interest in building and improving company culture.
- A genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great experiences.