Predictive Scoring and Filtering Simplifies Post-Virtual Event Follow-Up
A Community Service Organization used the boodleAI platform to create a custom guidon that predicted which individuals had the highest affinity for the organizations. The organization used this custom guidon and an instant guidon that predicted giving capacity to identify which virtual event attendees should be prioritized for donor development following the event.
The nonprofit had hundreds of attendees to a virtual event during COVID, but limited time and resources to follow-up with the attendees post-event. The nonprofit suspected that some of the attendees could become major gift donors with the proper follow-up and nurturing, but did not know which attendees those were.
Use of Guidon by boodleAI
Using the boodleAI platform and its donor database, the nonrprofit created a custom guidon that predicted affinity for the organization. The nonprofit then scored every virtual attendees using that custom guidon along with an instant guidon that predicted giving capacity over the next 5 years. Using these two scores, the nonprofit filtered the event attendee list to only those attendees who had both high capacity and affinity.
The nonprofit had a filtered list of event attendees that its staff had the time and resources to nurture and with the confidence that the investment was worthwhile.
- Predictive Analytics (Custom Guidon, Instant Guidon)
- Ability of organization to identify prospects high propensity (affinity and capacity) to give increased.
- Significant time and costs savings
- Purchase of Guidon Annual License
- Compilation of donor records
- Compilation of contact lists
- 10 minutes to upload data to Guidon
- 20 minutes to create, test, and review a custom guidon
- 20 minutes to apply instant and custom guidons to contact lists
Want to find your best prospects in any contact list?
Let's connect to talk about your sales, marketing, and fundraising needs.