Predictive Scoring Optimizes Direct Mail Campaign
A Community Service Organization used the boodleAI platform to create a custom guidon that predicted which individuals were most likely to respond to direct mail. The organization used this custom guidon to score and optimize an upcoming direct mail campaign.
The nonprofit runs an annual end of year fundraising appeal using direct mail. The nonprofit wanted to decrease the cost of the campaign while increasing the response rate.
Use of Guidon by boodleAI
Using the boodleAI platform and the results of past direct mail campaigns, the nonprofit created a custom guidon that predicted which direct mail recipients were most likely to respond to an appeal for a donation. The nonprofit then scored its direct mail recipient list and lists of individuals who could potentially be added to the direct mail campaign.
The nonprofit eliminated the 20% of recipient least likely to respond and replaced them with recipients who had a much higher predicted response rate.
- Predictive Analytics (Custom Guidon)
- Ability of organization to identify prospects who had a low or high propensity to respond to direct mail increased.
- Significant time and costs savings
- Purchase of Guidon Annual License
- Compilation of donor records
- Compilation of contact lists
- 10 minutes to upload data to Guidon
- 20 minutes to create, test, and review a custom guidon
- 20 minutes to apply instant and custom guidons to contact lists
Want to find your best prospects in any contact list?
Let's connect to talk about your sales, marketing, and fundraising needs.