Instant Predictive Scoring Reduces Direct Mail Campaign Cost by 21%
An animal welfare nonprofit used the boodleAI platform to score its direct mail list using an instant guidon. The model predicted which direct mail recipients were most and least likely to donate. Using this instant guidon, the nonprofit tested a direct mail campaign with significant cost savings results.
An animal welfare nonprofit spent over $30K+ several times a year on direct mail campaigns. The nonprofit sought a way to decrease the cost of these campaigns while still maintaining the campaigns' effectiveness.
Use of Guidon by boodleAI
Using the boodleAI platform, the nonprofit used a ready-made instant guidon to predict which direct mail recipients were most and least likely to donate. Using this guidon, the nonprofit tested a recent direct mail campaign.
The test on the direct mail campaign (which cost ~$33K and raised ~$14K) showed that by using the instant guidon provided by boodleAI's platform, the nonprofit could:
- Decrease direct mail campaign cost by $7,200, resulting in a 21% saving on the amount spent for the campaign, while only losing $2,300 in donations
- Generate a net saving of $4,900
- Decrease cost of acquisition by 6%
- Predictive Analytics (Instant Guidon)
- Ability to decrease direct mail costs
- Ability to increase direct mail response rate
- Ability to increase campaign profitability
- Ability to decrease direct mail cost of acquisition
- Purchase of Guidon Annual License
- Compilation of donor records
- 10 minutes to upload data to Guidon
- 20 minutes to create, test, and review a custom guidon
- 20 minutes to apply instant and custom guidons to contact lists
Want to find your best prospects in any contact list?
Let's connect to talk about your sales, marketing, and fundraising needs.